Prince2 Foundation & Practitioner Training Course in London
- This 5 Day PRINCE2™ Foundation & Practitioner Training Course is the complete Project Management Training Programme
- It is widely recognised both in the UK and abroad as the Gold Standard Project Management Qualification
- GUARANTEED Pass Policy on this course
- This PRINCE”™ Training course is held at our training centre in London Finchley Training Centre, there is Free Parking available as well as being very close to the Tube Station (Northern Line).
- We can also deliver this Training at your workplace if there are 4 or more candidates
- If you prefer just to secure your place today and pay later, you can place a £50 deposit by calling 020 3457 7974
- Location of Training Centre
PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner training is combined to provide you the full PRINCE2 qualification in just 5 days. The PRINCE2 course is a 5 day hugely popular project management programme delivered in the classroom that combines both theory and practice. The first three days consists of the PRINCE2 Foundation course that will give you a great understanding of the content, processes and terminology of PRINCE2. The final two days provides you training as a PRINCE2 Practitioner. This will give learners an understanding about how you can apply PRINCE2 in a project scenario. This course is recognised across all industries and employers from the private and public sector, both in the UK and internationally. This course will educate you on the methodology and management of putting together and managing a successful project.
Course Content and Overview
- Principles of PRINCE2 training
- Business case theme
- Organisation theme
- Quality theme
- Plans theme
- Risk theme
- Change theme
- Progress theme
- Starting up a project process
- Directing a project process
- Initiating a project process
- Controlling a stage process
- Managing product delivery process
- Managing a stage boundary process
- Closing a project process
- Tailoring to PRINCE2 project management
The Processes of PRINCE2
- Starting up a project
- Directing a project
- Initiating a project
- Controlling a stage
- Managing product delivery
- Managing stage boundaries
- Closing a project
The PRINCE2 course is open to all candidates and there are no prerequisites.
All candidates are provided the official Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 course manual and pre-course material as well as all in classroom training material, aids and assistance.
The exams are split into two parts, the PRINCE2 Foundation exam and the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam:
The Foundation exam:
- The PRINCE2 Foundation Exam focuses on the knowledge of PRINCE2
- You are required to get 35 marks to pass (out of 70 available) – total of 50%.
- You get 60 minutes for this exam.
- Multiple choice questions.
- Closed book exam.
The Practitioner Exam:
- The PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam focuses on your ability to apply PRINCE2 to a scenario.
- You are required to get 44marks to pass (out of 80 available) – a total of 55%.
- You get two and a half hours for this exam.
- Open book exam.
Qualification & Renewal
Once completing the PRINCE2 course your qualifications will include:
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
These qualifications are recognised hugely by employers as it shows you have the skills and knowledge to work effectively in a project management team. The Foundation qualification will not expire. However, students who pass the Practitioner exam will be known as a ‘PRINCE2 registered Practitioner’. This will last for a period of 5 years. In order to maintain the registered status, you will need to complete and pass a PRINCE2 re-registration exam.
The trainer assigned for your course delivery is accredited by Axelos and Peoplecert as an approved trainer for this course programme. We work with only those trainers who have significantly delivered to a high standard over a number of years and receive exceptionally positive feedback.
In House Training
This class is also available on what is known as in house training. We are able to arrange a trainer to come to your company premises to deliver the class on dates of your choosing. Please contact us for further details if this is a suitable option.
Please note minimum class size for the Prince2 Foundation & Practitioner is 4 students.
What is the structure of the exams?
The Foundation exam is a multiple choice exam that consists of 80 questions. You get 60 minutes to complete it. The Practitioner exam focuses on your ability to apply PRINCE2 to a given scenario. You have 80 questions for this exam and get two and a half hours for this exam.
What is the pass mark for the exams?
For the Foundation exam you are required to get 35 marks out of 70 which is a total of 50%. For the Practitioner exam you’re required to get 44 marks to pass which is a total of 55%.
Are there any entry requirements for the PRINCE2 course?
The PRINCE2 course is open to all candidates who would like to take up the course. There are no prerequisites for this course.
Is PRINCE2 globally recognised?
The PRINCE2 programme is internationally recognised as being the most popular Project Management course. It has been taken by over 1 million people in the world and used both in the public and private sector globally.
What can a PRINCE2 certification do for me?
Successfully completing this course will increase your employability as it shows employers you have the knowledge and skills to successfully run a project that is suitable for a range of industries. It also will give you the confidence to control and organise a project from beginning right to the end.
Is PRINCE2 suitable for my project?
The skills you learn from the PRINCE2 course is applicable for all project managers in all working environments. The course is aimed for projects managers working in any organisation or anyone who aspires to take up project management. The skills you learn can be used in the industry of your choice.
How long are PRINCE2 certifications valid for?
The PRINCE2 Foundation certification doesn’t have an expiry period. If you successfully complete the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam you’re recognised as a ‘PRINCE2 Registered Practitioner’. This status will remain registered for a period of five years. You will then need to complete and pass the PRINCE2 re-registration exam to maintain the Practitioner status.
Does the course include the exams?
Yes, by booking yourself in for a course with us you will have the chance to complete the Foundation and the Practitioner exams without any additional fee.
What time should I arrive for my course?
Your course will start at 9am. We recommend you get there at 8:45am
If I have any questions how can I get in contact?
Give us a call on 020 3457 7974 and we can answer any unanswered questions you have about the PRINCE2 programme.